A one-stop installer for all polyfills.
- A polyfill to unify fullscreen APIs across browsers. Many browsers have prefixed fullscreen methods on Element and document. See Using fullscreen mode on MDN for more information.
- A polyfill to unify EME APIs across browser versions. The EME spec is still a work-in-progress. As such, we need to provide a consistent API to the Shaka Player. Until the spec is completely stable, the API provided by this polyfill may lag behind the latest spec developments.
- A polyfill to patch MSE bugs.
- A polyfill to implement Promises, primarily for IE. Only partially supports thenables, but otherwise passes the A+ conformance tests. Note that Promise.all() and Promise.race() are not tested by that suite.
- A polyfill to provide MSE VideoPlaybackQuality metrics. Many browsers do not yet provide this API, and Chrome currently provides similar data through individual prefixed attributes on HTMLVideoElement.
(private, static, non-null) polyfills_ :Array.<function()>
Contains the polyfills that will be installed.